HCM - Tuyển dụng Academic Officer - Teacher Care
Posting date: 04/05/2022, Deadline accept: 31/05/2022
*** ABOUT KYNA FOR KIDS
- KYNA FOR KIDS is a leading company in the field of online education. We are committed to providing fun and engaging online programs for kids from 3 - 11 years old.
- In order to expand our offering, Kyna For Kids is looking for 01 Academic Officer - Teacher Care to manage online English classes for children.
*** JOB DESCRIPTION
1. Teacher Recruitment
- Maintain an active presence in relevant social media groups and professional networks and interact with potential teaching candidates
- Advertise open positions to external networks
- Ask for referrals from current teachers and acquaintances
- Recruit new teachers through implementing hiring procedure from screening application CVs, contacting interviewees, making weekly interview and training plans, interviewing based on Company’s recruitment criteria
- Prepare job offers for successful candidates
- Conduct on-boarding training for new hires
2. Teaching staff management
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date human resource databases of all teachers and teaching assistants.
- Communicate with teachers and teaching assistants, provide materials supporting teachers and teaching assistants in using virtual classroom learning platforms and delivering lessons to students efficiently.
- Manage overall teaching quality and provide frequent constructive feedback for teaching development
- Evaluate & rank teachers and teaching assistants on a monthly basis; report to the Academic Manager.
- Manage payroll: Maintain accurate and up-to-date salary, bonus, and benefits of teachers; check monthly payroll to ensure that all classes are compensated correctly based on the company’s policy; response to queries about salary from teaching staff.
- Support Operations department to schedule teaching time; match students and teachers.
- Manage classes and coordinate with relevant teams to solve issues occurred during classes.
*** WORKING HOUR AND LOCATION
- Working hours: Full time: 8:30 - 17:30, 5.5 days/week (Monday to Friday and half day Saturday as assigned by line manager).
- Location: 5th Floor, Bcons Tower - 4A/167, Nguyen Van Thuong street, ward 25, Binh Thanh district, HCMC
- Academic background and qualification: University degree in English Pedagogy or university degree with teaching experience.
- At least 1 year in teaching English, candidates with experiences in online teaching are preferred.
- IELTS 6.5 or equivalent
- Candidates who are exposed to teaching English for kids from 3 - 11 years old are preferred
- Customer-oriented, student-focus mindset
- Strong office productivity level & time management ability
- Advanced communication skills
- Eager to learn, ambitious and energetic, team player
- Responsible, hard-working and ready to work to meet deadlines
- Attention to details is a must
*** COMPENSATION AND OPPORTUNITY
- Competitive salary: From VND 8,000,000/month to VND 10,000,000/month.
- Opportunity to involve in disruptive projects which may change traditional English language teaching methods
- Opportunity to learn and be exposed to new learning technology
- Other benefits according to Vietnamese law
- Please send your CV through: firstname.lastname@example.org, title: [Teacher Care]_Fullname to apply.
- Candidates will be contacted shortly after for face to face interview with Managing Director if qualified.
*** REFERENCES ABOUT KYNA FOR KIDS
- Kyna For Kids is a project under Kyna Group - a leading online education company aiming to improve the lives of millions of people through education: https://kyna.vn/p/kyna/gioi-thieu
Vị trí khác đang tuyển
HR & Accountant
Dream Viet Education
- VP Hồ Chí Minh: Lầu 5 tòa nhà Bcons - 4A/167A Nguyễn Văn Thương, Phường 25, quận Bình Thạnh, TP Hồ Chí Minh.
- VP Hà Nội: Tầng 3, Sảnh B, tòa nhà Viet Duc Complex, Số 39 Lê Văn Lương, phường Nhân Chính, quận Thanh Xuân, thành phố Hà Nội.
- VP Đà Nẵng: Lầu 3 DNC - Danang Coworking Space 31 Đường Trần Phú, phường Hải Châu 1, quận Hải Châu, thành phố Đà Nẵng.