*** ABOUT KYNA FOR KIDS
- KYNA FOR KIDS is a leading company in the field of online education. We are committed to providing fun and engaging online programs for kids from 3 - 18 years old.
- In order to expand our offering, Kyna For Kids is looking for 01 Academic Executive - Curriculum Specialist to develop materials for online English classes for children
*** JOB DESCRIPTION
1. Curriculum Development
- Develop lesson content for video courses for KET & PET.
- Develop lesson content for online courses with native teachers for KET & PET.
- Develop lesson content for supplementary courses for learners aged 12-18 as required.
- Design supplementary materials as required.
- Collaborate with team Design/Animation/Video to produce quality lesson content.
- Complete regular content review and upgrade for complete courses
2. Student support
- Conduct speaking placement tests (online and offline) to assess English level of students.
- Based on reading, writing, speaking test results, assess students and design personalized learning path for students to reach learning outcomes and parents’ expectation if requested.
*** WORKING HOUR AND LOCATION
- Working hours: Full time, Monday - Friday 8:30 - 5:30pm and half day Saturday
- Location: 3rd Floor, Bcons Tower - 4A/167, Nguyen Van Thuong street, ward 25, Binh Thanh district, HCMC
- Academic background and qualification: University degree in English Pedagogy
- IELTS 8.0 or equivalent
- At least 2 year in teaching English, candidates with experiences in online teaching are preferred.
- At least 1 year's experience in curriculum development, candidates with experience in online course curriculum development are preferred.
- Candidates who are exposed to teaching English for kids from 12-18 years old are preferred
- Attention to details is a must
- Strong office productivity level & time management ability
- Advanced communication skills
- Eager to learn, ambitious and energetic, a team player
- Responsible, hard-working and ready to work to meet deadlines
*** COMPENSATION AND OPPORTUNITY
- Competitive salary: Up to 18,000,000 VND/month.
- Opportunity to involve in disruptive projects which may change traditional English language teaching methods
- Opportunity to learn and be exposed to new learning technology
- Opportunity to become an Academic Manager in 6 months.
- Other benefits according to Vietnamese law
- Please send your CV through: firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
- Candidates will be contacted shortly after for a face to face interview with the Chief Academic Officer and Curriculum Team Leader if qualified.